Privacy & Security Policy
- Whitespace Ltd fully respects and is committed to protecting your privacy.
- Whitespace follows strict security procedures for storing and disclosing information you give us, as required by the United Kingdom Data Protection Acts of 1984 and 1998, and the European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) of 2016.
- We will not share, sell, trade, or rent the information you provide to any individuals or organisations outside Whitespace.
- Whitespace, with the help of a third-party, may monitor customer traffic patterns and site usage to help develop and improve the design of the website.
- We use remarketing to help remind users of previous interest in our products.
- Third party vendors, including Google, show our ads on sites on the internet.
- Please note that Whitespace cannot be held responsible for the content or privacy practices of other websites to which Whitespace.com may link.
- We welcome feedback on any aspect of our site, including security and privacy.
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer by websites that you visit. They are widely used in order to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the site.
|Google Analytics Cookies||_utma|
|These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use our site. We use the information to compile reports and to help us improve the site. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the site, where visitors have come to the site from and the pages they visited.|
|Essential Navigation Cookie||ASP.NET_SessionId||This cookie contains randomly generated numbers and is essential to the proper operation of the website. It is used to ensure that correct information is displayed as a visitor interacts with pages. This cookie is deleted when you close your browser.|